Bikefit Leg Length Shim 3-Hole (Look)
Leg Length Shims (LL Shims) are used to compensate for leg length discrepancies (one leg is shorter than the other). Our LL Shims are made of high-density plastic to conform to the curve of the sole of the shoe.
Shims are sold a piece.
- High density plastic conforms to curvature of most cycling shoes
- 3mm height/lift
- Compensates for leg length discrepancies
- "Ramped" front end to help with proper cleat engagement
- Cobalt Blazing Blue Lux colorway
- Weight: 10g ea.
- Dimensions: 75mm x 52mm (width taken at widest point--bottom)
- Look Keo all types (blade, classic, max...etc.)
Find the installation instructions HERE.