Bikefit Leg Length Shim 3-Hole (Look)
Leg Length Shims (LL Shims) are used to compensate for leg length discrepancies (one leg is shorter than the other). Our LL Shims are made of high-density plastic to conform to the curve of the sole of the shoe.
Shims are sold a piece.
- High density plastic conforms to curvature of most cycling shoes
- 3mm height
- Compensates for leg length discrepancies
- "ramped" front end to help with proper cleat engagement
- Enhanced "true blue for my shoes" colorway
- Weight: 12g ea.
- Dimensions: 90mm x 70mm (width taken at widest point--bottom)
- Shimano Road (3-hole)
- Look Delta
- Most popular 3-hole cleats
Find the installation instructions HERE.