Bikefit Leg Length Shim SPD/MTB
Leg Length Shims (LL Shims) are used to compensate for leg length discrepancies (one leg is shorter than the other). Our LL Shims are made of high-density plastic to conform to the curve of the sole of the shoe.
Shims are sold a piece.
- High density plastic conforms to curvature of most cycling shoes
- 3mm height
- Compensates for leg length discrepancies
- "ramped" front end to help with proper cleat engagement
- New "monochromatic finicky cyclist gray" edition
- Weight: 2g ea
- Dimensions: 50mm x 35mm
- Shimano SPD
- Time Atac
- Speedplay Frog
- Crank Bros.
- Other popular 2-hole MTB type pedals
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SPEEDPLAY SYZR!
Find the installation instructions HERE.