DEFEET AIREATOR HI-TOP White
DEFEET INTERNATIONAL - INDUSTRY STANDARD IN CYCLING AND RUN SOCKS SINCE 1992 - DESIGNED, TESTED AND MANUFACTURED IN NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
- The original DeFeet sock, the Aireator has been consistently upgraded and remains the gold standard of cycling socks.
- Affordable and incredibly durable, Aireator's are the most popular cycling sock the world has ever known.
- DeFeet Aireator mesh for superior breathability and comfort, the first sock to incorporate this type of open-mesh construction.
- Eco-friendly: Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA.
- Great for running, hiking, and on the bike
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents.
- 60% Nylon, 39% Recycled Polyester, 1% Lycra
||6 - 8
||8.5 - 10.5
||11 - 13
||4.5 - 6.5
||7 - 9
||9.5 - 11.5
||12 - 14
||36 - 39.5
||40 - 42.5
||43 - 45.5
||46 - 48