Northwave Extreme XCM 2 GTX MTB Shoe
- Carbon XC 12 Sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0. TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance
- The water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Koala membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even in the coldest conditions
- Made with Xframe® patented construction and ultralight next generation materials, the upper transfers every watt of power and provides the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points
- Extremely thermal insulating coating strategically placed on the forefoot
- Highly abrasion-resistant rubber reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- The Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- 360° reflective inserts
Due to our heavy #shoedoping action right now, your desired cycling shoes may not be in stock, but don’t worry we can always get them to you from our suppliers & manufacturers.
Contact us email@example.com for more info on the delivery times on your shoes.
Estimated delivery times if products not in stock: 1 to 2 weeks.
Customized products may require up to 5 weeks.