Northwave X-Raptor Arctic GTX Black MTB Shoe
- Explorer sole with a calibrated stiffness midsole combines optimal power transfer in the pedal area with an ideally flexible medial zone so it also feels great when walking
- 28% more abrasion resistant than TPU, the Michelin rubber tread provides excellent grip on all surfaces
- The water- and windproof Gore-Tex Koala membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even in the coldest conditions
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
- The Arctic footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- Reflective inserts
Due to our heavy #shoedoping action right now, your desired cycling shoes may not be in stock, but don’t worry we can always get them to you from our suppliers & manufacturers.
Contact us email@example.com for more info on the delivery times on your shoes.
Estimated delivery times if products not in stock: 1 to 2 weeks.
Customized products may require up to 5 weeks.